Sailing on the Golden CityGolden City is a yacht that has been raced extensively from the early seventies and competed in 3 Cape to Rio races, two of which Jon competed in as crew. The yacht has been completely restored and is based on the Sterkfontein Dam and offers luxury accommodation as well as the opportunity to go day sailing or enjoying lying at anchor and being surrounded by nature.
This intimate yacht can accommodate two passengers at a time and comfortable areas to relax during the day, a double bed and bathroom fitted with a shower. It will anchor far enough from the lodge for guests to enjoy complete privacy, yet close enough that the yacht can be serviced and meals served on board if required. Alternatively, guests can also choose to enjoy the cuisine served at Wild Horses Exclusive Mountain Lodge restaurant.
The yacht can be chartered in various ways depending on what sort of experience is desired.
|1 Night Stay for 2 people||R4 500.00|
- All Sailing Dependant on Skipper availability & weather
- Liquor Act prohibits Liquor being brought onto the property by anyone for personal consumption and this applies to accommodation on Golden City
- The mini bar will be stocked with beverages to guests requirements
- Should the guests find the boat unsuitable and not as envisaged there will be alternative accommodation available at the Lodge
- Should the weather become inclement the same will apply at no extra charge
- All Guests will be required to sign an indemnity before going aboard the boat
- Transition fee of R500 for moving to a room after being on the yacht
- Weather dependant
*Terms and conditions may apply
E. & O.E